The Computer Science Department in the Whiting School of Engineering (WSE) of Johns Hopkins University offers full-time day school programs at the Homewood campus in Baltimore. The M.S.E. in Computer Science offers an official concentration in Human Language and Technology; its only concentration jointly administered with CLSP. (We also offer a Master of Science in Engineering and a Master of Science in Security Informatics.)
The application process is handled through WSE’s Graduate Admissions Office (GAO) online graduate student application. There you will find instructions for applying to graduate degree programs for both international and domestic students. Please peruse the MSE Admissions FAQs for answers to common questions.
If you have further questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
All required application materials are due by the deadlines for consideration:
- The MSE deadline for Fall is February 15th.
- The MSE deadline for Spring for US citizens and permanent residents is November 15th.
- The MSE deadline for Spring for international applicants is September 15th
The MSE CS application requires:
- $75 application fee
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts (if admitted, we would require official versions)