Department of Computer Science
Johns Hopkins University
Welcome to my homepage! I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science of Johns Hopkins University.
I am fortunately advised by Xin Li.
I study theoretical computer science. My research interests include coding theory, string algorithms, computational complexity theory and pseudorandomness.
- Ph.D. in computer science, Johns Hopkins University, 2017 - present
- M.S. in mathematics, Texas A&M University, 2015 - 2017
- B.S. in mathematics, Beihang University, 2012 - 2016
- Jeremiah Blocki, Kuan Cheng, Elena Grigorescu, Xin Li, Yu Zheng and Minshen Zhu
Exponential Lower Bounds for Locally Decodable and Correctable Codes for Insertions and Deletions (FOCS 2021).
- Xin Li and Yu Zheng
Lower Bounds and Improved Algorithms for Asymmetric Streaming Edit Distance and Longest Common Subsequence (FSTTCS 2021).
- Kuan Cheng, Alireza Farhadi, MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi, Zhengzhong Jin, Xin Li, Aviad Rubinstein, Saeed Seddighin and Yu Zheng
Streaming and Small Space Approximation Algorithms for Edit Distance and Longest Common Subsequence (ICALP 2021).
- Kuan Cheng, Zhengzhong Jin, Xin Li and Yu Zheng
Space Efficient Deterministic Approximation of String Measures (ArXiv 2020).
- Kuan Cheng, Xin Li and Yu Zheng
Locally Decodable Codes with Randomized Encoding (ArXiv 2020).
- TA at Johns Hopkins University, Spring 20, Spring 21, Spring 22.
Automata and Computation Theory
- TA at Johns Hopkins University, Fall 21.
Combinatorics and Graph Theory in Computer Science