I'm a third year student in the Johns Hopkins Information Security Institute, under the supervision of my advisors Avi Rubin and Matt Green. I completed my undergraduate degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, also from Johns Hopkins. My primary areas of interest are hardware security, applied cryptography, network security and reverse engineering, but will probably find anything involving security or hardware interesting. Except android security.
I am also an observant Jew and play Ultimate.
- Arka Rai Choudhuri, Matthew Green, Abhishek Jain, Gabriel Kaptchuk, Ian Miers. "Fairness in an Unfair World: Fair Multiparty Computation from Public Bulletin Boards". ACM CCS 2017. [PDF]
- Gabriel Kaptchuk, Ian Miers, Matthew Green. "Managing Secrets with Consensus Networks: Fairness, Ransomware and Access Control". In Submission. [PDF]
- Gabriel Kaptchuk, Matthew Green, Aviel D. Rubin. "Outsourcing Medical Dataset Analysis: A Possible Solution". Financial Cryptography Conference 2017. [PDF]
- Christina Garman, Matthew Green, Gabriel Kaptchuk, Ian Miers, Michael Rushanan. "Dancing on the Lip of the Volcano: Chosen Ciphertext Attacks on Apple iMessage". USENIX Security 2016. [PDF]
- Gabriel Kaptchuk, Aviel D. Rubin. "A Practical Implementation of a Multi-Device Split Application for Protecting Online Poker". Annual Security Conference 2016. [PDF]