- 12/13 Section 9.3 from the textbook is not part of the
final since we didn't cover that section on multimedia
applications. The syllabus page has been updated accordingly. You are
responsible for all other sections in the syllabus.
- 12/9 The deadline for the 4th homework has been extended to 12/12
at 5pm. Project 3 is still due today (12/9) at 5pm.
- 11/28 The 4th homework is now available.
- 11/25 The deadline for the third project has been
extended to 12/0 at 5pm
- 11/20 We just added a reference implementation of the sr code from
the second project as well as a complete Linux binary that you
can use to test your code with.
- 11/14 The deadline for the third homework is Monday 11/21
5pm. You can submit your homework electronically via email to Sandeep
or bring it to my office at WP417 before the deadline.
- 11/1 The deadline for the second project has been
extended by two days. The project is now due on 11/09 at 5pm.
- 10/22 The specification for
the second project is now available. The deadline to submit the
project is 11/7 5pm. We are going to generate the topologies for each
group by Monday 10/24.
- 10/14 Midterm sample.
- 10/12 Updated lectures 9-10 with the corrections to the
- 10/06 Second homework is now available. The homework is
due on Friday 10/14 by 2:30pm.
- 09/22 First homework now available. The homework is due
on Friday 9/30 by 2:30pm. Electronic
submissions are welcome (but not required) and should be sent to
- 09/22 Project1 must compile under Linux, not
Solaris. Teams with three people are OK.
- 09/16 The description for the first project is now available.
- 09/09 Lectures 1 and 2 are now available online.
Last modified: Tue Dec 13 17:10:55 EST 2005