Can Mean-Curvature Flow be Modified to be Non-singular?
SGP 2012 Paper
Windows Executable (x64)
- --in <input mesh>
- This string is the name of the file containing the triangulated model.
It is assumed that the file is in the
PLY format and the file-name ends with a ".ply" extension.
- [--flow <type of surface flow]>
- This argument specifies the type of flow used to evolve the surface. "1" corresponds to traditional mean-curvature flow. "2" corresponds to the conformalized mean-curvature flow. And "3" corresponds to heat flow.
If no value specified, a default value of "2" is used.
- [--outHeader <output file headers>]
- This string specifies the header for the filenames used when outputting the evolving surface throughout the course of the flow.
If no argument is specified, no output files are generated.
- [--steps <number of steps of evolution to be performed>]
- This argument specifies the number of anisotropy normalizations that are to be preformed. The parameter for this argument is specified as either start:increment:end, start:end, or start where start is the first evolution step at which files are output, end is the number of evolution steps performed, and increment is the number of evolution steps between file outputs. If increment is not set, a default value of 1 is used. If end is not set, the value is set to start.
If no argument is specified, no evolution is performed.
- [--stepSize <temporal discretization>]
- This argument specifies the size of the temporal discretization (with smaller values resulting in slower flows and larger values resulting in faster ones).
If not argument is specified, a default value of 0.0001 is used.
- It this flag is specified error measures are computed at each step of the evolution and output to STDOUT.
SOURCE CODE COMPILATION
The source code requires a CHOLMOD library for compilation. Additionally, the project file assumes that the CHOLMOD library is compiled using double long integers. If this is not the case, the preprocessor definition of DLONG should be removed.