Return to main CEDA-L Archive Page

Re: severe punishment topic

Glen--I haven't encountered the groundswell you indicate for the severe
punishment topic in my contacts.  I personally like value topics (unlike
many coaches and some of my debaters) but I certainly don't like the
choices on this list.  The only choices that I really think are
reasonable are the domestic violence topic and the NDT topic, and I plan
to vote domestic violence even though I recognize the flaws that many on
this list have pointed out.  How about other seldom-heard coaches on the
list giving their choice as we approach D-Day?

Gary Rees
Central Methodist College
Fayette, MO 65248 816-248-3392 x311