I'm currently an assistant research professor of computer science at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. I'm also the cofounder of a computer security consulting company, Independent Security Evaluators (ISE).
- Analysis of a Cryptographic RFID (info | PDF)
- Security Analysis of a Voting Machine (info | PDF)
- Wireless Network Security – Breaking WEP (info | PDF)
- Digital Watermarking – Breaking SDMI (info | PDF)
- See my CV for the rest of my research.
- Fall 2004: Designing Security Systems
- Spring 2004: Attacking Security Systems
- Fall 2005: Researching Security Systems