Johns Hopkins University
Algorithms and data structures, randomized algorithms,
structural properties of networks, computational biology.
- A. Bhargava and S.R. Kosaraju, "Derandomization of
Dimensionality Reduction and SDP Based Approximation
Algorithms," Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on
Algorithms and Data Structures (WADS), pp 396--408, 2005.
- A. Bhargava and S.R. Kosaraju, "An Algorithm for
Computing DNA Walks," Proceedings of the 12th Annual
European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA), pp 110-121, 2004.
- A. Bhargava, K. Kothapalli, C. Riley, C. Scheideler and
M. Thober, "Pagoda: a Dynamic Overlay Network for Routing,
Data Management, and Multicasting," Proceedings of the 16th
ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures
(SPAA), pp 170-179, 2004.
- A. Bagchi, A. Bhargava, A. Chaudhary, D. Eppstein and C.
Scheideler, "The Effect of Faults on Network Expansion,"
Proceedings of the 16th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in
Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA), pp 286-293, 2004.
(Invited to the special issue of Theory of Computing Systems
devoted to the best theoretical papers in SPAA 2004)
- A. Bhargava, C.S. Hundtofte, M.
Thober, A. Bzostek, R.H. Taylor, "Software Framework for a
Surgical Guidance System Using Magnetic Markers," Medicine
Meets Virtual Reality (MMVR), pp 66--68, 2001.
- A. Bhargava and S.R. Kosaraju, "A Deterministic
Embedding from L2 to L1," submitted for review, 2005.
- A. Bhargava and J.D. Cohen, "Rendering of Compressed
Light Fields Using Hierarchical Spatial Parti- tioning",
qualifier report, 2005.
- A. Bhargava and S.R. Kosaraju, "Layout of Gene Expression
Profiles", qualifier report, 2003.
- A. Bhargava and S.R. Kosaraju, "Identifying Cell Cycle
Regulatory Genes", 2003.
- A Test-Bed for Investigating Heuristics for Sequence
- A Distributed Web Crawling System, 2001.